Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: USC @ UT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    USC @ UT

    I have no idea what to expect. I'll be satisfied with a decent defensive effort.

    And no less than 10 carries by Montario Hardesty.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    Defense isn't playing badly. Still sucking dong on third down. Eric Berry needs to be returning punts.

    Two carries for Hardesty in the first half, one TD and one first down. Hey Phil and Kurt, remind me again why he didn't get into the game last week!?

    Todd Blackledge is as bad, if not worse, than Gary Danielson. Holly Rowe's question to Spurrier as he was heading to the locker room was laughable.

    Let's examine the UT season in a nutshell thus far. Lose a fairly close game to Cal on the road. Beat USM thanks to a good second half performance. Get blown out in Gainesville. Eke out a win over Arkansas St. Blow out Georgia from the opening whistle. Struggle against a decent MSU team. Get your asses handed to you by Satan's Elephants.

    One common thread between this game and the UGA game. Fulmer & Co.'s backs were against the proverbial wall.

    Yet Fulmer just stands on the sidelines chewing his gum and listening to the headset. How much you wanna bet they're playing 50 Cent on his headset? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    South Carolina right back in it... Tennessee will probably fold, and SC wins by 2 scores

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    Fulmer's comment to Rowe at the half makes him look like an absolute dumbass right about now...

    Ainge on that series... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    I think Fulmer is about ready to be gone in TN.
    I hate to say it, but I think Spurrier would try to go to UT if the job ever opens up

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Fulmer is about ready to be gone in TN.
    I hate to say it, but I think Spurrier would try to go to UT if the job ever opens up </div></div>

    <span style="color: #33FF33">IT WOULD COST TOO MUCH</span> <span style="color: #FF6600">to buy his contract out. He is there for a while longer. </span>
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    I've already mailed my degree back to UT...what more can I do if they lose this one to the cocksters?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    Go enroll somewhere else and get a new degree [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: USC @ UT

    South Carolina has got the MOOOOEEEMENTAMUM!! LOL! Spurrier seems almost always have UT's number....so far........looks like could go down to who has the ball last!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •